EGI2023 will take place in Poznań, Poland – from June 19th to June 23rd!
At the annual EGI conference, international scientific communities, computing and service providers, European projects, security experts, community managers, and policy makers gather to take research and innovation in data-intensive processing and analytics forward.
Let’s gather in Poznań and:
- Meet the scientific communities that are at the forefront of innovation, learn about their success cases, new requirements and solutions for data discovery, access and processing, and start new collaborations
- Help research communities and industry joining their efforts to find common solutions to data access and data spaces
- Meet the largest community of research cloud providers in Europe and their IT strategies
- Learn about state of the art in scientific computing in Europe and meet a large community of cloud, High-Throughput-Computing (HTC) and High Performance Computing (HPC) providers that provide core facilities to today’s European computing infrastructures
- Share your achievements in cutting-edge topics from distributed computing, such as federated trust and identity, data spaces, artificial intelligence, digital twins
- Learn about the status and future of the EOSC Compute Platform during the final event of the EGI-ACE flagship project of the EGI community
- Stay up to date with the latest technical development in cybersecurity, scientific applications, data processing and analytics, and digital twins
Our Call for Contributions is opened until March 30.
Visit our website for more information