EGI2023 Registrations now open!
EGI2023 is taking place in Poznań, Poland, from June 19th until June 23rd, 2023.
We’re happy to announce that Early Bird registration is now open for all. Make sure to grab your ticket at a reduced price - don’t wait too long: early bird sales end on April 30th!
Curious about the agenda? Take a look here and discover the main topics and specific sessions - we cover a broad range of topics, from Data Spaces and Digital Twins, to Green Computing, Research Innovation, and Security, Trust and Identity.
We also like to draw your attention to a number of EOSC-related sessions, such as:
- EOSC DIH Bootcamp (Monday June 19th)
- Business Models in EOSC: Governing and Sustaining data spaces in the Digital Age (Wednesday June 21st)
- Joint EOSC INFRA-O7 projects session (EGI-ACE, OpenAIRE, DICE, Reliance and C-Scale) (Wednesday June 21st)
- Is EOSC a Data Space? (Wednesday June 21st)
- EOSC Platform - Highlighting EGI contribution to EOSC Future (Thursday June 22nd)
- Distributed computing technologies and EOSC Services: Engagement of Public Authorities (DECIDO, AI4PP and EOSC Future) (Thursday June 22nd)
We’re also celebrating the 20th anniversary of the EGI Federation as a European landmark infrastructure for scientific computing - and we’re welcoming community members, projects and partners in our exhibition area. As our flagship project, EGI-ACE, is coming to an end, we’re happy to dedicate an entire day to its many achievements and outputs and discuss the impact and future of scientific computing in Europe.
Just like in previous years, we’re hosting several training sessions on Monday and Friday. Access to these Training Days is possible at a reduced rate (make sure to explore our group tickets option if you’re coming with colleagues).
Register now! Early Bird rates are valid until April 30th.
See you in Poznań!
Date: 13 May, 2023
Date: 13 May, 2023
Date: 17 May, 2023