The EOSC-hub Integration Report has been just published!
The report offers a broad overview of the major integration activities successfully completed by EOSC-hub, focused on the EOSC Portal and on the thematic services from European research communities joining EOSC.
Among the major highlights are the following:
- The project’s significant contribution to the EOSC Portal in collaboration with other EOSC projects
- The EOSC-hub core services and service management processes
- The integration of 30 thematic services from several large research communities: CLARIN, CMS/DODAS, ECAS/ENES, GEOSS, OPENCoastS, WeNMR, EO Pillar, DARIAH, LifeWatch.
- Achievements of the project’s eight Competence Centres
- The launch and operation of the EOSC Early Adopter Programme
- The success of the EOSC Digital Innovation hub
If you’re curious to know more about EOSC-hub achievements, check out the report!