INTERNATIONAL INITIATIVES and TRENDS - October 2021
Find here attached the OPEN SCIENCE International Initiatives and Trends report, including the latest cooperation between Open Science Initiatives in a structure called OSCER ( Open Science Clouds / Commons Executives Roundtable ) This report gives a summary of Open Science initiatives and Trends over the last 30 months and is produced by the EOSC Secretariat. ( WP 3.4 and WP 7.2)
The main trends are :
- Worldwide research and standards organisations are driving convergence
- Regional Open Science Clouds / Initiatives are getting more aligned.
- FAIR Funders teaming up to drive FAIR behavior
- FAIR Digital Objects are driving worldwide interoperability
- FAIR Data Stewards are likely to change the world of research
- Research Communities and Domains are starting to follow a reusable FAIRification process that will lead to predictable results.
For more information
BERT MEERMAN - GO FAIR FOUNDATION