Have any doubts or questions about your obligations as a Horizon Europe (HE) grant holder in terms of Open Access to publications and Research Data Management? We will present the HE requirements, followed by some time for your questions to our experts. You will also get a preview of the main tools and services OpenAIRE provides to help project coordinators and research support staff on the requirements' compliance.
- Mandatory and recommended Open Science requirements in HE.
- Compliance with the HE Open Access to publications mandate.
- Managing and sharing Research Data in HE projects.
- Delivering Data Management Plans and reporting publications and datasets in HE.
- OpenAIRE tools and services to support HE projects.
Target audience: Project Coordinators, Researchers, Research Managers, Librarians and Data Stewards.
OpenAIRE is a not-for-profit organisation that is supported by several HE grants. This webinar is organised as part of an effort to make Open Science practices easier to understand and implement.
Date & Time: 3rd July 2023, at 12:00pm CEST (duration: 90 minutes)