Panel of experts for the evaluation of funding applications related to COVID-19
The EOSC Secretariat has identified a panel of experts that will evaluate the applications for co-creation budget supporting open science initiatives related to research on COVID-19. The panel features six highly regarded experts in the domains of life sciences and data management coming from top European institutions.
- Jean-François Abramatic (Chair): Emeritus Senior Scientist at Inria, the French research institute in computer science and applied mathematics. Former Chairman of W3C, the World Wide Web Consortium. Member of the EOSC Executive Board.
- Niklas Blomberg: Director of ELIXIR, the European Infrastructure for Bioinformatics and life-science data and Coordinator of EOSC-Life.
- Anne-Caroline Delétoille, Head of the Data Management Core Facility at the Institut Pasteur, France.
- Francesca Gorini: Research Fellow, National Research Council of Italy, Institute Clinical Physiology, Unit of Environmental Epidemiology.
- Birte Lindstaedt: Deputy Head of the Department Open Access, Research Data Management at ZB MED Information Centre for Life Sciences of Leipzig.
- Luke McGuinness: NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow, Research Associate at the University of Bristol Medical School.
Learn more on the fast-track funding opportunities for activities related to COVID-19, and apply for funding now.